The 2021 7th International Forum on Manufacturing Technology and Engineering Materials (IFEMMT 2021) will be held on June 11-13, 2021 in Dali, China. IFEMMT 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Manufacturing Technology and Engineering Materials to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Manufacturing Technology and Engineering Materials and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Manufacturing Technology and Engineering Materials and related areas.
We warmly invite you to participate in IFEMMT 2021 and look forward to seeing you in Changsha!
Submit to Conference Proceedings:
All submissions will be peer reviewed, and the accepted papers will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series(ISSN: 1742-6588), which will be submitted to EI Compendex (Web of Science) for indexing.
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
EI Template Download： click
最终所有录用的论文将由EI目录系列期刊Journal of Physics: Conference Series(ISSN: 1742-6588) 出版，见刊后由期刊社提交至EI,Scopus检索，目前该期刊EI检索非常稳定。
2021 7thInternational Forum on Manufacturing Technology and Engineering Materials (IFEMMT 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. Manuscript length should be within 6 pages
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.